Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Long time?? No write??

HOWDY!

Things are good here in Farmworld lately! The kids are back in school and we actually already have one six weeks under our belts.

Krezent, a/k/a The Beast (Hubby is still trying to get him to come to Crescent Wrench but so far it isn't sticking) is doing wonderfully on the farm. He keeps us entertained daily with his little antics. And, other than kenneling him and Dulce up in the run at night he pretty much gets free roam of the place.

My hip is doing wonderfully! I've been hitting the gym at least three times a week. No high impact but lots of walking and weights. Primarily arm weights. I don't want to do anything too stressing to add wear sooner than later to my bionic joint. ;-)

With that I have lost ten pounds! My face isn't so puffy and my arms look leaner and not sausage-like. So, I'm feeling healthier and better about myself. In fact, I've been in great spirits lately.

I've also gotten back into subbing. Finally in middle school. I lost a whole year last year due to my hip issues. I lost of a lot of myself last year too. But, I've finally found my way back. I must say I was hard to live with through all of that - CHRONIC PAIN can RUIN a person.

Farmer, Jr. says I'm crazy to sub at middle school. But I've really enjoyed it and forgotten how much I missed all the kids! I love it when they see me at lunch, the classroom, the hallway and remember me and run up to give me a hug. Priceless!

In fact, today I am subbing for ISS. Really quiet. Going to be a really long day. But it is also cool because I get a free day to read and surf the web while getting paid. *Super-Cool* :-P

CCD has also started for the 2015-16 year. Love having 'my' kids from church back too! Oh, and I've even been motivated enough to start my scrapbooking again! Currently, I am about to finish a photo book project for Tech Guy and his wife from a trip we all took in 2008 to the Frio. I know, many years late but it will be a surprise to bring back those memories when they get this little surprise in the mail. Surprises are great, right? When completely unexpected?

Anyhow, I'm thrilled that I can blog via the internet and not the blogger app now, except I can't upload any pictures other than from a URL. So no pics today.

Happy Tuesday! Make it a terrif-tastical one!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels