Just in from a whirlwind of a day BUT did get Farmer, Jr. his rosary for his first communion (Momma/Daddy gift), and got a few other errands ran including my Mom is back in her van, finally. One transmission refurbish/fix later....
But, still. IN all that I have done and in all the ego poofs my FB and Blog and IRL friends have been pumping my head and heart full of, I must confess. A few things no one would believe FW did this week -- as in they would say in conversation, "You know what FW did this week?"
GASP "O, NO, she DITN'T?!" "Oh, no she TOTALLY DID [not do]."
- FW let her range top sit with funk from a meal cooked three days ago; along with some salt and season shakes -- without cleaning it within 12 hours after the meal was cooked. [GASP]
- FW has not scrubbed a single toilet or bathroom sink in over...5...FIVE...or so, days. [You can gasp again...]
- FW left the house two days in a row with the Master Bedroom bed.... UN-made. [!?!]
- To FW redemption, she never even slept in the Master Bedroom Bed last night...she fell out on the family room couch and DID fold and put away her blankie this morning.
- DID let her children order from the school
craplunch menu once more than once this month.
- FW has not bisseled or steam mopped her floors in a very good, strong, 7 day week... [This is not good, the base boards are taunting her with billows of dust...]
- FW has used, in full out term with no made-up words and several @ and $$'s -- multiple explicatives over the past seven days or so... [she will use them again if you correct her spelling of the word explicative/s].
OH NO SHE DIT"NT'....Oh Yeah.... She so totally did/is doing/will do/will get to it... ALL.
HAPPY almost _______ most favorite _____ of the _______!!!! [Fill in the blanks; y'all all know'em so well!]