Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, July 12, 2010

Coming and Going AGAIN!

Well,

Here we go again.  Me and the kiddos are off for a long road trip.  Stopping in Houston to see my brother and nephew for the night.  Then tomorrow we will begin the long 8 hour drive to Daddy's house.

Unfortunately, I will be internet-less AGAIN as Daddy lives waaaaay back in the woods.  I googled and even went into the cell phone store to discuss a non contract USB service provider.  But, the sweet Gal was honest and said that though there is a grey area of service it probably wouldn't be strong enough to pick anything up.

My phone MIGHT work for the data plan/internet access.  But, that is a BIG MIGHT...  Pblft!

Anyhow, if ya' miss me this is why....  I'll be back in about five days or so.  And, THAT will be the last 'out of service area' trip I'll be making until next year!!!

Happy Monday!  Don't forget to celebrate FWFD of the weeeeeeeek when it gets here!




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Enjoy your trip. :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Have a great trip!
Sometimes being w/o internet is a good thing, y'know?

Labels