Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Everythings Gonna' Be Alright :-)

The laundry will get folded; Farmer, Jr. seems fine; we'll get through his Social Studies test; my eye ball has returned to normal for the most part; and, the house will be ready for company this weekend. And, I will bake up a yummy dinner side dish somewhere in between, so that I can publish my recipe with pics for another content submission. I don't know the when and the where but I know it will happen.

Tomorrow is Friday. My favorite day of the week. Though, Saturday comes early with a birthday party for Baby SIL's boyfriend's 40th. And, then our company comes in (and I still have a CCD lesson to plan). But, everything is gonna' be alright. ;-)

ROCK-A-BYE



I don't fully get this video but I do love this song!!

Happy Thursday! Almost, well you know! ;-)



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

It's strange how obvious yet calming the words "it's going to be alright" can be.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Keep focusing on the positive!

Labels