It is time for this month's Creative Writing Challenge; this will be Challenge #5. I'm hoping to get more participants in this. It is easy and fun. How it works can be found HERE. :-)
If you play along, be sure to invite your friends too. The more the merrier!
On to this month's words and theme:
- misadventure - mishap; an instance of bad luck
- satire - literary works in which vices, follies, etc. are held up to ridicule and contempt; the use of ridicule, sarcasm, etc. to attack follies, vices, etc.
- pottage - a kind of thick soup or stew
- noggin - a small mug or cup; head
- russet - yellow brown, or reddish brown; a winter apple with a mottle skin
This Challenge will be due on Friday, August 5th, 2011. This will give us four weeks, keeping the monthly challenge on track.
See you here and at your place then to find out how you interpreted this month's challenge! Have fun and happy thinking!