Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, February 2, 2012

'A Friend Indeed' Children's book review


Book review. The other day I received an note in my email from my friend and author, Debbie Mancini-Wilson with Harmony Publications, LLC.

Included in the email was an attachment containing this book, written by Carma Lee and Illustrated by Debra Paule. This is a cute little story, written in rhyme, that reinforces the importance of friendship.

The illustrations and colors are very bright and vibrant which is what first caught my attention. It says its age range is four years through eight years, but I wondered a little about some of the vocabulary. I let my eight-year-old daughter give it a read and asked her what she thought.

"I like it." Was her response.

I also asked her if she understood the concepts. She read back through the book and relayed to me what was happening and what was the moral of each scene.

This is a lovely little book would fit well within the shelves of early education classrooms.

Thank you Debbie for sharing this little story.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Labels