Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, August 5, 2010

VLOG: FW report, Gocart lessons, and miscellaneous

Howdy!

Farmer*sWife decided to vlog yesterday evening!  After having given Lil'Gal her second lesson on the GoCart.  And, as usual I tend to ramble a little here and there!  Well, off to the treadmill.  Gotta' make up for the extra splurges yesterday!



Happy Thursday, almost FWFD of the weeeeeeeeeeeee!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Knight said...

It says your video embedding was disabled. I would love to see lil gal riding the go cart! How fun.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hmm, I'll have to go back; I disabled the ability for other people to embed. Maybe I hit the wrong thing. But, there is no Lil'Gal driving the GoCart because she isn't ready to drive it alone, LOL!

I was just sharing the events, LOL! Just lil'ol FW.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I think I fixed it; it should play. ;-)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

NO, wouldn't play for me, rats!

Labels