Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Everyone: The Bullet list...

In a bullet list:


  • Dear everyone, I apologize greatly that I did NOT get the chocolate review posted as I basically promised would have been done by Friday evening to the wonderful PR rep of the fantabulous company that sent me sweet, beautiful, fantastic choc-o-lat'es.  Really.  And, this IS coming....
  • Dear Edward, I apologize that I cannot watch Twilight again tonight as I fall asleep.  The Hubby is home, sleepy, and watching the end of a football game....but, you can still stop by to watch me sleep ;-)
  • Oops, Edward, I forgot.  We keep all windows and doors locked at night...The fluke is open, so try the chimney?
  • Harlequin, I am thankful to have your $3.50 paper back book about the Fireman and Christmas.  Both to set the mood for the holidays, and hopefully to deter what seems to be becoming an unhealthy obsession with a mythical vampire.
  • Tomorrow will be all about the pie sale...and, the turkey dinner at school on Tuesday...oh, and the DRESS for Wonder-Mom's wedding and reception.
  • Dear Dress, please fit perfectly and make me into a beautiful, magical, mythical character.  My family would be thrilled.  (Okay, me more than them but just go along with it, kay?)
  • Dear Husband and Children, please wake in the best of moods in the morning...and, if you aren't in the best of moods, could you all kindly take a script from the Stepford Wives?  Thank you in advance.
  • Dear week, please fly by tomorrow and the first half of Tuesday -- then, really take your time so that we can revel in all our thankfulness...and post-pone the return of Monday for as long as possible.
  • Dear empty wine bottle, remember the whole rock into water thing from the Bible?  Yeah, that'd be really nice about now...
  • Dear God.  I am thankful.  I know I don't always show it.  Sorry. :-(  But, I am.
  • Dear, AMCs.  Thanks for voting Taylor Swift as the rockin'ist musician of the year.  I knew she was awesome from the get go, so glad y'all all figured it out too.
  • Oh, and Dear God.  Thanks again! ;-)


Happy up and coming Monday, but more importantly, Happy Thankful week.  And, thank you to all of you for just, you know....  Being.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Are you sure you don't mean water into wine? ;)
I'm pretty sure I need Wednesday to go R-E-A-L-L-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y.
I'm coping Advent materials today. I'll go ahead and send some via e-mail attachment.

Labels