Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NEW MOON

Who knew.

I've been encaptured.  Taken, if you will.  I've fallen prey to it and I'm happy for it.  I can't put it down.  No, don't ask me to.  I can't.

I read the whole book in less than 24 hours and as soon as I hit 'publish' here,  as Hubby is watching T.V. in bed, and kids are upstairs watching movie/s in the playroom I will once again, Escape.

Eclipse.  That is where you will have to find me, should you need me.

I think, I shall even light the fire place.  Just for the ambiance to add to the pleasure/torture/pleasure the story brings me.  If you read less of me here, know that I am in another world....where, the words fill my mind, leaving the pages blank and my imagination takes me somewhere far from here......

I hope to return...  I know I must as there is still a Fourth volume to devour...  I can't help myself...it's addicting.  It's as if I'm on my own, Special Diet....

When that one has been consumed, and I've watched the actual movie to "New Moon" I do not know where to go from there.

So, Happy Thanksgiving!  Happy Reading!  Happy Addiction, where-er' you may find it.  So long as, it's Happy -- That's all that matters ;-)




Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

Wow, now you make me want to read it. lol

Unknown said...

I think I've given you plenty of alternatives when you exhaust the Twilight saga. They should keep you busy for at least the next month!

The Queen said...

You should start an on line book club..

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I'm back to scrapbooking!

Labels