Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, April 25, 2010

SUNDAY... bloody Sunday... *sigh*

Another weekend come and gone. I didn't even hardly see it/live it/feel it. And, now today is Sunday. A beautiful, sunshine filled, beckoning Monday to come -- Sunday. Bloody He!!

I'm not ready for busy bloody Monday. Still a few hours left to which I should be house-wifing. BUT.... It's Sunday!? My simple few hours off; quiet; unbothered. Okay, my 20 minutes. Kids entertaining themselves for a short while -- ......



Happy Sunday!

Make this week a bloody he-double L of one. ;-)


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Bookncoffee said...

These weekends go by way too fast. I wish I enjoyed my "week" more than I do, then it might not be so bad. But I'm already longing for Friday. lol

Hope you have a great week.

Labels