Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Comedy: Because we all need it this time of May

My month, especially this week and next week which are booked as much as a month, have been so overbooked and busy that I barely have time to breath. And any spare time I get I must dedicate to claiming 4-6 consecutive (mind the word consecutive) hours of sleep. Four consecutive and then 30 minutes + 30 minutes + 30 minutes, etc works well. But only for about three or four days in a row.

Anyhow, I'm in the vehicle A LOT running here, there, and near and far between towns, school campuses, activities, and purchasing all that goes for, toward or with.

So, I've had the 'Blue Collar Comedy' on XM radio A LOT at least when the kids aren't with me because some of these comedians are hilarious but their punch line involves the perfect placement of a very foul curse word or two. And, letting the kids hear that would be just bad parenting. Especially as I've been slipping a few foul placements of my own.



This guy is one of the funny guys. So, here are a few clips for you while I return to my regularly, extremely busy duties. :-) Happy Hump-Day






If you have time you should visit YouTube and watch through his whole six part series of his "I say Nay Nay" bit. Now I know where "I" get the whole Nay-nay ne-ne bit I often find myself using these days.
 :-P


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jay said...

John Pinette is hilarious! If you have NetFlix instant watch, they have a really good special he did on there.

Jay

Labels