Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our English Visitors and Women's Superiority :-)

Those of you who follow me on FB know that a few weeks ago we had some visitors in from England. A friend of mine (her son is good friends with Farmer, Jr.) had her mom and her mom's beau in from England. They love Texas and the beau is a Texas history buff. He knows more about my state than I do.

They also farm chickens in England. So it was great to have them out to the farm and show them what we farm. My friend, her husband, her son and the 'folks' all came out for South Texas cuisine and a day at the farm.

We took a few pics with the tractors, ate a wonderful meal made up of beef fajitas, chicken, veggies, salad, beans and rice.

And, wine. We drank lots of wine. :-D

So as the evening progressed we ended in a conversation where the beau was expressing that women are truly the superior being. I was fascinated with this conversation and I decided to break out the iPhone and video him. He then was a little shy and he didn't state exactly the same things that he had mentioned prior to the camera coming out.

But, he still gave a wonderful lesson in being a true gentleman. (And, yes. He did repeat that women are superior). :-D AND, we had a lot of laughs.

Give it a listen if nothing else but for the wonderful accents. I love the way the two of them banter together.

Thank you to my friend Susan for sharing her family with us. I hope to visit with them again the next time they fly over.





Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels