Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Advice to Self: Go Your Own Way

I gotta' make this quick because I'm down to about five minutes before time for the rest of the house to come alive.

Most of y'all know my mom has come through a pretty intense/invasive neck surgery. It involved removing plates and screws and sanding down old misgrown bone and then removing multiple discs and replacing them and then caging it all and screwing it all back together with a new plate.

That's about as simply as I can sum it. Anyhow, in the midst of this mom finally let loose on  my uncles over issues that have spanned 20-30 years. This opened a whole new can of worms. After pondering it, and spilling some pretty heavy info of my own (with little discussion) I made piece with one of my uncles and decided as far as the rest of the cr@p involved in all of this...

And, I gave myself this advice "Go your own way." So, in the words of Fleetwood Mac (originally from 1979) I leave you with this:



Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have a wonderful Wednesday! I wish you all nothing but the same or better. Happy Hump-Day!!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Knight said...

Great advice.

Let it go and go your own way. I hope mom is doing okay.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

That is pretty darn invasive surgery!
Making peace and letting the rest go is the healthiest thing you can do.

Labels