Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hit the road, JACK!

Howdy! Well, obviously I didn't make it back to Macxine to load party pics & fun. Boy, I tell ya. Sometimes, it'd be interesting and entertaining to be a moth on our wall. LOL So, we are on the road! Hubby woke up middle of the night sleep walking and sayin' "Time to get up! Time to get up! Up!Up! Up!" I giggled in my sleep at this feat until I realized it was a quarter to four in the mornin' and we did, in deed, need to get up, packed and loaded up for the first 12 hours of our 16 hour drive. Poo. The 16 ounce coffee I just finished from our first stop along the way is doing me good. (I spiked it with on of those caffeine shots they have next to creamers.) :-D So my idea was to include a photo of our driver but blogger says I can't from my phone. WTH? Ilm off to figure that out. Travel posts are no fun without pictures. And, after all, I can't let K.D. from Green Olives & Pickle Juice be the only one postin' pics along the vacay ;-D Happy Monday!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

FW! I havn't been getting updates on you, oh my!
Kcinova was here Saturday with her fam, and now I am gonna read all your posts down there....

Alice said...

Take it easy on the caffeine girl. Can't wait to see the pics!

Labels