Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, August 16, 2009

HOLY SMOKES, Parrtaayyy!

Update: Party a super hit; super success! Hubby overwhelmed and reeeeeling the first 30 minutes or so -- well, actually, the whole party -- with all the wonderful family and close friends who attended.
I was too. I was so thrilled I was almost to tears a few times.
I DID IT!! I DID IT!!
"Honey? You GOT ME." :-DD
He did mention that, knowing me, I figured I'd have something up my sleeve for his 40th. But, the whole month early thing? Yeah. Worked for me. Squeeeeeeeeee!
He said, "I thought you'd do something, BUU-uuuut, I didn't know it was going to be TODAY!"
Me: "Yeah, so you still want to leave for Georgia today?
Him: No.. [grin]
Me: "We leaving butt crack of dawn before the rooster crows?"
Him: [big grin] "No, we are leaving on Monday..."
Me: [Big Stupid Elated Happy Grin] :-D
I have pics and fun and lots of love to share, but I have to pack for our 4:am departure in the morning! And, hubby wants to spank thank me for the party! ;-D
Thanks for all the support! If I'm packed and insomniac, I'll post some party here later!
To friends and family who read me, who helped in so many ways, hauling stuff, cooking, calling, who told fibs, and who drove lots and lots of miles to be here -- Thank You. From the bottom of my heart; I think I am more touched -- if possible -- than he was....
I couldn't have done it with any of you....
Ain't life grand?

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Oh so glad you pulled it off! Congratulations! Cannot wait to see the photos. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm really happy to hear it was such a great success!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

;-D

Jay said...

A surprise party a month early? That's pretty clever!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

A whole month early? Way to pull it off! Can't wait to see pics. :)

Alice said...

It was a GREAT party girl! You did a wonderful job!!

Labels