Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunday Resolutions

Sunday. The first official day of the week. Because this is the day that I prepare "for the week." So, a new day, a new week, another new fresh crisp start. With this, I do resolve: I resolve to be a better friend, I love my friends. I resolve to be a better wife; I have the best husband (even when he's gripy) I resolve to be a better daughter. Without my parents, I wouldn't be here today. I resolve to be a better sister, brothers are great. I resolve to be a better mother, each and every day...one step better. My children fill my life. I learn about them, me, and this world we live in daily as I watch them grow and as I try and lead their path. I learn from them. My Sunday Resolutions....
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels