Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Because I'm too sexy...

Okay,

Not so sexy.  Not like in my 20s.  Where did THAT body go?  That's what I wanna' know.  The definition, the sculpt, the teenie waist, it has forsaken me.

I've never had a tush, more like a 'back with a crack' as Daddy always says.  But, now whatever it was that I had down there has slidden down my thighs.  Seriously, I can tuck a pencil under my @$$cheek and it will stay there -- on it's own.  This is not right.

What's the deal with metabolism, eh?  It's like one year it says, "aaah, I'm bored with this.  I'm going to retire.  Body, it's up to you now."  No fair, metabolism.  So now, I gotta' work extra hard just to maintain where I'm at.  But, to wear a bikini (or whatever you want to call that teenie-weenie black ensemble) like the ladies in this video again?  That is looking more like a fantasy than an achievable goal (unless I spend 5 hours a day at the gym and eat like a guinea pig).

I mean, fall hit us yesterday with a cool front.  It's just a couple of weeks before I won't be able to get away with shorts or capris in the mornings.  Which means, GASP, I'll have to fit my pie into last year's jeans.  Only, they were tight last year which means this year???  Again, GASP!

In an effort struggle to be too sexy for my year-and-a-half from 40 body I thought I'd share a little motivational music:  


And, with that I'm off to catwalk my pie on the treadmill.  

 ;-)  Happy Tuesday!!

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Jay said...

Hey, some of us like extra tight jeans. I'm just sayin'. ;-)

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

hahahah nice! Even at 32 my dear I have to really work to maintain. I gained 30 lbs when I quit smoking, lost it over a course of 7 months then wouldnt you know it I picked up smoking again errr. Ill quit again I know it this time I will not pick it back up after 16 months again. It sure does suck that body parts dont stay where they should, oh I have plenty of huggies butt if you need some! That never gos away heheh

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Jay, I don't mind tight jeans; but I do mind when they don't snap/button. I also mind being a muffin top in them, LOL!

Lisa It's just unfair that I'm doing what I've always done (as is with many of us) and working more to maintain and yet -- I'm still losing the battle with my waist-line. Good luck with the quit smoking thing!

Unknown said...

I laughed at "back with a crack". Too funny!! I've always had a high metabolism, but I'm having to work at it more now, too. Gone are the days of being to eat whatever I want. Grr.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

ignore Lis, she is so tiny she could slide herself underneath a door :)

Labels