Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Friday, October 29, 2010

Because I can't help myself! ;-)

Yes, because I can't help myself.  And, it is my favorite day of the week!  FRIDAY.  No schedules.  Okay, tomorrow we are getting up before the rooster crows to take the kids for some fun.  But, still.  It's FRIDAY.  No homework.  Hubby has a class which leaves me and the kids to do whatever we want for the evening.  Or, to do nuthin' if we want. :-)

And, I will be watching one of my all time favorite movies (after Medium).  So, with that and because I can't help myself (and don't want to):


TAAA-DAAA!!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Roxie Morrow said...

Ohhhhh to be Bella in that photo!! Nuff said.

Happy Friday FW!!

Roxie

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Yeah, if only. ;-)

Labels