Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's Still Rock and Roll....

Billy looks quite young in this video, no?  I ran into someone the other day that I hadn't seen in years.  I thought to myself, 'Wow, she's aged..."  Then, I wondered if she saw and thought the same of me...

As time keeps flying, I'm half way through the middle of the day, in the middle of the week.  Some things accomplished, others pending.  But Rockin' and a Rollin' through it all!

[Oh, and I met my goal of one published item today!  Just have to make time to work on my writing assignment that is due in three weeks...  First comes Farmer, Jr.'s social studies project though --  that's Saturday's agenda!]





Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found myself singing a Billy Joel song today, too!

Labels