Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So I'm not a stranger... ;-)

Quickie just to pop in to say, "Howdy! Busy, busy around here!"

This song has been stuck in my head, sang from my tongue and resonating from the vibration of my lips as I hummed it all day. If you don't want to watch the video clip, still give the song a listen. It's purdy! LOL!



FYI, my SIL called today to borrow my copy of New Moon and.... I hesitated! :-o

I've only watched it obsessively over and over twice. Of course, I loaned it out to her. She was kind of like, "OOOOOkay..." I know, I'm such a FREAK! :-P

She's been waiting for it to come out and I told her I'd lend her my copy when I got it. Hope she enjoys it as much as I did/do/will continue to! ;-)

Besides, for the three or four total Twilight-Mom's, I'm hosting a double feature on Friday evening. The three Lil'Gals will play and watch movies in the playroom and the Mommies get the living room, the popcorn, and the booze! ;-)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

me and jay would love to join you moms :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Y'all can join us!

Just answer me this, y'all wanna' join us for:

A) The Movie
B) The Babes
C) The Booze
D) All of the above

:-)

Labels