Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Howdy Y'all!
I know I've been sparce to spare and slacking on reads...  I was still so pooped yesterday that I caved last night -- shortly after watching the sunset and taking a shower.
We visited the recycle plant today across two towns and they had games and great ideas about ways to reuse stuff.  I knew this would be right up Lil' Gal's alley and Farmer, Jr. won a frisbee and made some cool crafts.
Afterwards, WonderMom (who had invited us to the recycling event) inquired if we had time to visit the new Goodwill out there.  I didn't find too much at first.  But, then I found two tops and two cute dresses for Lil'Gal for a total of $6.60 cents!  You can't beat that with a money stick!
I got a cute bling purse for two bucks and Lil'Gal got a bag.  Farmer, Jr. got a book about 18 Wheelers (go figure) and a book about Pandas.
All in all, a great day!  Mom came out with the Teenager and so I'm making dinner and the kids are playing with them.  Hubby's off with the boys for beer, B-Sh!t, and bar-b-que! LOL!
I'll be back!  Great new giveaways and I am so far behind on my peeps!  Hang tight!!


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

It must be in the air -- been behind in blogging this weekend myself. Tons of working today. Still more to do tomorrow, and then, the "wprk week" begins again. Ugh. Hope to carve some time out tomorrow to write and goof off.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Hanging tight, OK....

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

"You can't beat that with a money stick!" lol

I took the weekend off & away from the computer.

g-man said...

Sounds like a hoot. I can appreciate the re-use idea (that is the main reason I am a pack-rat)

Beer, BS and BBQ, sounds like a great night.

You hang in there too.

Labels