Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WWC, Pride and Circle

Some of you may not know, but there is a weekly word challenge for taking pics. Pics are to be posted on Tuesday of each week. So, this is my word challenge post for this week (Pride, Circle):



My son, and his spelling test....this is "Pride."



This is my daughter's round and beautiful blue eye....
And lastly, I watched this morning's sun....rise.


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Tink said...

Aw. That is definitely something to be proud of. Well played! I also like how the sun is dipping below the clouds. Usually it's the other way around.

moo said...

I tried to get the "eye" shot, too, but failed spectacularly.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

[WWC sunrise pic] it was rising really quickly from the horizon into the cloudline...I rushed for my camera afraid I'd miss it!

[I'm always pulling out my camera taking pics of odd things. My DH finds me strange at times, but he has learn to accept my compulsion to "flash" and "shutter.")

Jo said...

I took one of my eye too, not nearly as lovely as your daughter's blue :)

R.E.H. said...

Looks like we have a future writer in the making there!

And, I love the sunrise picture - very beautiful indeed!

Gin said...

Cool shots! LOL I tried the eye-shot too, didn't work for me either.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Y'all are all so nice...boy, do I feel "motivated" now! Thanks for the ego boost...my day was headed a little down.

But, I can read that my glass is half full again now!

Thanks again y'all [and R.E.H., I'm really looking forward to the writing assignment. Any of the rest of you "in?"]

Krishna said...

Nice work. Maybe I should give the challenge a try.

Labels