Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, October 22, 2009

WHO WON? " Half Way to Each Other..."

SO SORRY it took me so long.  I kept telling myself I need to count up entries and host a drawing for this great book but then I'd get distracted and forget.

Anyhow, thank you to those who enjoy books and reading for entering.  And, thanks to everyone who commented on this.  :-)

Now, for the drawing.  I'm going to do this one real quick with my handy-dandy Ziplock top shaker and no video -- it takes too much time to upload and I'm already so late on this.

So, the winner of the copy of "Half Way to Each Other" is......(drum-roll).......

[drawing by Lil'Gal]  THE QUEEN!!

YAY!  I believe I have your current address on file so I will email the PR rep and let her know to ship out your copy!

Thanks so much for playing along y'all!  More to come :-)



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Btw, I don't think I ever got a pic of the guinea pig mug, but twas cute!

The Queen said...

yippy...and a toast from gin and tonic your way.. and .. you were promoted by the new weather troll at the castle.. oh yea.. we now have talking trolls at the castle.. come on by and check them out.. 4 were introduced tonight.. including.. my new hottie lover..

Thanks for the book..and luvs from the castle..

Kelly Dawn said...

dammit she always wins....lol...made a couple short entries....go check me out :)

Labels