Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Got a Feeling! (This is awesome!)

I saw this recently on T.V. and it was so cool! Since then this song has been stuck in the back of my head.

This will definitely pump you up and jump start your day! Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the Black Eyed Peas!

[Be sure to let it load completely so it doesn't time out; then watch it straight through for the full effect.] :-D



COOL, HUH! Here we GO! Here we GO! Jump start and take on the day!


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, I've seen this before and I love it!! Any sort of mass dance is alright with me :)

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

Ive never seen that but LOVE when a bunch of people do mass dance sets!

Jay said...

That was awesome. And I live the Black Eyed Peas.

Krishna said...

Cool. gonna have to buy the song

Anonymous said...

FUN!!

Happy FWFD!

Labels