Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kick a Little.... @$$ :-D

This song came on the radio today while I was on my way home from spending half the day at the school and I hadn't heard it in a long time.  It is so true!  I hoped to find the music video on You-Tube but no luck.

But I did find this one and it's a good playing.

Turn up the volume and KICK a'LITTLE!!!!  After all, it is almost FWFD of the weeeeeeeeek!





Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Dez said...

Love that song!

Karen said...

Little Texas. Now that's a band I haven't thought about in a long time. Back in the early 90s I saw them in concert in some airplane hanger in East BFE Texas with my sister. Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to be finding some new Little Texas for my ipod now.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Yeah, and I loved to dance to "God Blessed Texas!" ;-)

Knight said...

Perfect song to listen to at 5am when I haven't gone to bed yet. Thanks Farmer*swife!

Labels