Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Don't Bring Me Down....

Went to bed with this song in my head.  Woke up with the same tune.  Humming it quietly in my mind while the family sleeps a few extra minutes.  It's pumping me up. :-)
Catchy, huh?  
I'm off!  Super-shopping trip today with tons of coupons anxious to be purged from my binder.  Need to commit my morning to writing at least one article and possibly a book review.   Because, after today this week is basically GONE.
I'll be back sometime to do the drawing and see who won last week's GiveAway!  And, I'll be back with something new, too! ;-)


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HA! I loved ELO!

Lis Garrett said...

I love ELO, too! I've got this song firmly planted in my head now. :-)

Betty said...

I love this song.

Labels