Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Free RED BOOK! Two FREE issues!

This little last minute tidbit is an add on to my previous post with lots of links to great coupons and savings.  So, be sure to scroll down after this and click and print your savings!
Thank so much to Pro-Homemaker for this great link!  I already filled out my mailing address and have two, TWO FREE, issues of Red Book coming to my house in a few weeks -- No strings attached!
Thanks Pro-HMKR!!!
It's almost FWFD of the Week!! Sweeeeeet!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

you always have the best ideas....

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Gary, POOF went my ego! Thanks!

Labels