Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feelin' Puny...

So, I woke up this morning with an itinerary for the day... Though, I was feeling a bit off, sleepy...and, the fresh coffee I'd just made was not all that enticing... Hmmm??
Make a hot breakfast for Hubby and the kids... Hubby and kids head out... I'm feeling, a little out of my head.
So, a little later in the mornin' I make some ramen noodles. Sometimes the salt and the carbs kick my day into gear. I worked on a product review/giveaway (melodically -- AWWWESOME) to post but the publicist hasn't gotten back to me yet so I'm saving it for tomorrow. I want to be sure I share my Thank-Yous to everyone for the great toys and all. ;-)
Next I'm tending to clean laundry. I notice I'm sluggish today -- wondering why... Then, suddenly, I have an urge to place my face close to a polished, white, oval portal...
BLECH! Up came the ramen....and some tea. No es bueno.... :-(
An hour later? Repeat.
Uh-Oh.
I finally brave a sprite about 30 minutes until time to head out to pick up the kiddos and off to gymnastics for Lil'Gal. As I approach the back door -- you guessed it. No more sprite.
But, I survived. Somehow. And, with a lot of swallowing and some prayer.
The bad part is, I'm really, really hungry. I want to eat a steak, pizza, and a carne guisada taco. With guacamole. Though, I am all knowing that any of these things would just return in a smellier form.
So, while the family enjoys the hot chicken spaghetti casserole (I'd luckily already had made and ready for dinner today) and the bacon green beans -- I'm going to opt for a plain and dry baked potato.
Here's hoping tomorrow is clear and unsoured -- so I can get back on top of my week! All good things coming to you via my blog tomorrow!
So, stay tuned!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I'm sorry you're feeling bad. That's no fun. My ped told me a spoonful of heavy peach syrup will help with nausea. Hopefully you won't need that anymore, but if it comes back it can calm the stomach.

Unknown said...

Ginger is also good for queasy stomachs, so drink some ginger tea. :-)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Aw, I'm sorry FW. I usually start the BRAT diet immediately upon feeling the slightest bit out-of-sorts... let's just say it comes from experience.

I wasn't feeling well last week and I, too, wanted to eat some yummy food but REALLY didn't want to "eat" it twice. *sigh*

Hope you feel better soon!!

Dez said...

I hope you're feeling better today!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

FW!!!! NO!
This is one time I don't think we need a VLOG though.....
feel better :)

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Now that *would* be an unsual Vlog! :-)

Labels