Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Happiness Day

Ever just wake up and know it's going to be a good day? Ever just wake up, on the right side of life, knowing that no matter what? No one can pee on your parade today?
I did. I love, LOVE days like this.
Sure, I have days where I wake up all motivated and get things done and am proud of the day as the day goes well. But, I love even more, "Happiness Days."
I have to say. I haven't had a full out Happiness Day in awhile. Sure, I'm a happy-go-lucky Gal. But, even y'all probably noticed I haven't posted a whole lot of "Spread the Joy" like is usual for me.
Makes me wonder. Either way, today is my "Happiness Day!"
It's one of those days where ya' wake up and you feel....good. Just, generally good. And, that's before the four cups of coffee.
;-)
And, even is Hubby gets a little gripy, it don't matter none. What did I say to Hubby today? Something like, "Don't be a pissy pot." It made him laugh a little and that's all it took to optimize a little upbeat in his mood.
I'm caught up on my ymail account emails, including all my twitter followers. Geeze! I had about 200 emails to get caught up on. And, I'm tweetin. And, I'm bloggin! And, I'm FB. And, Sweet D is now a farmer in FB Farmville. :-D
My herbs (cilantro, parsley, oregano and basil) are all growing up to be beautiful seedling!
I have a couple of great new followers on my blog -- to add to all my other fantastic blog followers! That's always a good ego poof!
Lis is bringing Root & Sprout back! Yipeeee! As her personal blog and hopefully to grow from there. She's taking it slow so she doesn't get overwhelmed like before. I'm hoping she'll slide me in now and then for a guest blogger??? :-D
Hubby got the grass layed in the rain!
The Cowboys are playing and WINNING!!!
Today is one of those days where the sun is shining just for me. Or, maybe my Hip-Hop-Happy is actually powering up the sun and that's why it is so wonderfully bright and cheery outside!
And, the kids aren't fighting!!!
GASP! The Cowboys WON! 34 to 21! Yippeee (it's a great day to be a Texan). ;-)
Today is the kind of day where I find good in all people. And, my love for life is 're-zested.' Man, you can't get a better high than a "Happiness Day."
Can you feel it? Is it warming it's way into your mind and your heart? Feel it. It's happy. It's wonderful! Starting my week off this way means I can do nothing but win! Rock! Rule!
Life is good. I'm wishing all of you some joy and a Happiness Day of your own!
Happy Hip-Hop Sunday! Live life the Farmer*s Wife way!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

:)
although I CANNOT say I like the Cowboys....

Dez said...

WOO HOOOOO!!!! THE COWBOYS WON!!!!
Yes, it IS a good Happy Day!! The day here is pretty good too. Since it's a weekend, DH has to guard Piper from going potty in the house! I don't have to!! WOO HOO, Yes, a happy day. XXX000

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

I love them jets personally, but my Dear if the Cowboys make you happy then Im happy for you! Glad you had an awesomely awesome day!

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day. I slept through most of mine (due to going to sleep at 4) but still got in a grocery shop and made a nice dinner *and* knocked a few things off the to-do list for the upcoming dinner I am planning. Better get to bed so I get to see some of the day tomorrow :-)

Labels