Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

CHOCOLATE Cheerios? Hmmmm.....MMMMMM

The other day I received a package in the mail.  Hmmm, wonder what it could be; didn't look like something I'd ordered.  Lil'Gal is equally excited, "What's in the box, Mama?!"



I open it up and find a full sized box of Chocolate Cheerios.  I'd seen advertisements and coupons in the Newspaper flyers for them.  I recalled opening an email from Pssst with General Mills that mentioned a sample would be coming.  But, a full sized box?  COOL.

Also enclosed were ten coupons for this product in a value of $1.25 each!  Great savings!

I wasn't sure what to expect from 'chocolate' cheerios.  However, Lil'Gal being a ful-time chocolate lover and connoisseur of all things sweet and tasty, happily tried them the next morning for breakfast.  And, the verdict was an empty bowl.  She never eats all her cereal but she did that morning.

Since then, on mornings when I'm not cooking up a hot breakfast (or I'm cooking one she doesn't like, geeze she's hard to please) she'll happily enjoy a bowl of Chocolate Cheerios.

I myself am not a big sweet lover but I tried them at Lil'Gal's prompting and they were quite tasty.  I was actually surprised. I don't know what I was expecting but they really were good.  Another plus for kids is that the milk remaining in the bowl has that chocolaty flavor. ;-)  For those who 'drink from the bowl'. LOL!

Nutritional Facts:

100 calories per serving
9 grams of sugar (that's pretty good compared to most sweetened cereals)
made with whole grains
cholesterol free
saturated fat free
calcium and vitamin D
12 vitamins and minerals

Here is a direct link to the Chocolate Cheerios info and you can print a 50 cent off coupon.  Also, the newspaper coupon flyers have a coupon in them (at least in last Sunday's paper).

You can click here: Pssst to participate and receive opportunities to try new products!

Now with stamps costing 44 cents a piece it'd be a little pricey to mail y'all one of those coupons they sent.  But, they told me to hand those out to the locals.  IF YOU want a coupon, leave your email in the comment section and when they send me a printable coupon I'll email it to y'all!  'Cuz, I'm all sharing that way....

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been 6 days since we had mail delivery, but I got a message saying a sample was on the way... so I can hope, right!?!
I shoveled out access to the mailbox today. Now if only the mail truck could drive on my road!!

Labels