Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, February 15, 2010

More Beer; heard this on Blue Collar this morning....

Everyone knows I'm a Shiner Bock Gal.  So, I found this song funny quite funny as I headed home from dropping the kids at school to tend to my domestic duties.

This little photo video that goes with it is humorous.  Don't trust your friends if you over-imbibe.  They are likely to take that opportunity to humiliate you (not like you hadn't already). LOL!

Enjoy!  It IS NOT six minutes long.  It is about three minutes long, but whoever made it must have fallen asleep at the end and the video wasn't edited.  The last three minutes are an empty black screen

Have a smile on me!






Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids had school today?!
Even with the snow keeping school closed for 7 days this month, we still had Presidents' Day off.

I have to admit, at first I thought this was a Sunday post and I was going to give you a bad time about listening to this song on a Sunday morning. ;)

I have a t-shirt that says
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~Benjamin Franklin

Labels