Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Friday, March 6, 2009

FREE STUFF! You know you love me!

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!
You can get a free sample of this for FREE if you click on the Title to this post.  And, that's not all you can get. I mentioned in my previous post that I would be back to share my newest review of one of my favorite products. 
So, in doing so and looking for graphic I stumbled upon all these great savings and FREE SAMPLES!! WHOOOOP! Farmers*Wife ROCKS!!!!!!!!
This is what I was originally looking for:
These babies are awesome! They really work! I've had this product on my blog before but it has been quite a long time ago. I carry one of these in my purse. You don't know how many people's shirts and blouses I have saved with this thing! And, that includes a few of my own and a pair of light colored capris!
At the link there is a coupon to save $1.00!  There is also a $1.00 off coupon for Downy Total Care.
So, how do you like the product of the day today?  I love it.  I love it so much that I am giving one away!  A tide to go stick (not the mini for you -- no way -- the orange one).  
All you have to do is comment here about how you think this product would make your life a little easier!  This GiveAway closes out Monday, March 9th, at Midnight.  Then, I run a random draw of all participants and I'll announce you here and at your place if you leave me a link.
I will need the winner's name and address to ship it to! ;-)
I'm going to post this at my The Real Mom's blog and of course, at my place over Grow Together!
Comment to win!  Pass it along to your friends!  
Happy FWFD!!


Share/Bookmark

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that for sure free samples are always nice! I hope you are doing well.

Jay said...

Free is always awesome!

I think I need it cause I'm a dood. And, as you probably know, doods just stuff all their clothes into the washer and crank it up on "cold." So we need washing detergent that is going to save us from ourselves. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sample! :) i use tide..

Kelly Dawn said...

LOVE IT!!!! and I need some ....send me some :) how far away do you live from Pleasanton Texas? Ima gonna be there next weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I grew up using Tide detergent (and yes, I did the family laundry quite often).
I love these for travel, although I've been known to forget that I have one in the car...
If I win, I'll have to get a bigger purse!

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I am notorious for marking myself with pen because I talk with my hands.

And, this I LOL at ... my word verification is "aspor"

Yep, that, too. :-)

(Finally caught up with you -- lots of good stuff this week!)

Krishna said...

I loved the tide stain stick until it left a yellow spot on one of my white shirts. grrrr

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Krishna, that's when you are supposed to use the Clorox bleaching pen ;-) So, if you win, I take it you won't use it on anything white... ;-)

Just Me said...

OH!! Oh!! Excited!! A Baseball Moms dream. :-)

Of course I am known for always dropping food on me. :) So double handy!!

Unknown said...

I need to carry a pen like this because I'm a total slob. Can't take me out anywhere!

Betty said...

These pens are for me. I always spill things on me. All the time. lol! I need one of these for my purse.

Lisa Samples said...

one of the down sides of being 'larger than life' is that i always spill something on my...
thanks for the giveaway, Lisa

valerie2350 said...

2 boys....could definitely use this! :)

Angela C said...

I live with a houseful of boys That are always getting grass stains this would be great. Thanks for the giveaway:)

The Queen said...

I can't go from point a to point b without spilling something on my shirt... I need this...

Anonymous said...

I think the tide stick would come in handy for my family because my son Lucian has just started eating by mouth and boy is he a messy eater but better messy than not at all. And besides that I am sure it would come in handy when I am in an hurry and feeding the kids and then end up getting a spot on my work clothes that is always nice.

Carolyn G said...

I need this for myself. I am forever spilling stuff on myself

Labels