Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vlog the Day Away

Told ya' I wanted to do this.  So, I'm doing it.  I'll do it in a more formalized manner as I get into it, but for today I thought I'd Vlog out the morning!  Per Gary's request.  :-)
That was too funny! I don't know what happened there. Let's try that again, shall we?  Let's see if You-Tube can get a better take on this....
Well, CRAP!  That one didn't work either.  And, this was a good one.  Macxine is grounded.  G-R-O-U-N-D-ed, Grounded!  Poo-ville.
Yeah, isn't that just like her?  She cut out the last 20 seconds or so of the vlog.  She's been catty about that lately.  I just might have to start using my little flip cam thingie with the tiny tri-pod instead.
Anyhow, not that you would know because the video/sound is all screwy but I was just mentioning to be sure you cut the wicks on your candles down to about a 1/4 of an inch.  This way the burn more evenly and disperse the scent better.  They also last longer this way.
Here's the link to sign up for the newsletter, free samples and coupons for the Garnier line.
Here's the link for savings with Febreze, Swiffer, Cascade, Dawn and more!!  They are all owned by the same company so you get a bigger bang for your buck! 
They'll mail you a booklet with $30.00 in savings.  Really, they will!  I know because I just requested my third one. ;-)  
This link will let you find a beauty consultant in your area if you are interested in the Mary Kay products I mentioned.
Welp.  I just remembered I'm on the T-kids committee for my K-club that I haven't sent in my resignation for yet.  So, I'm off to drop off supplies and get that all lined out this morning.  
Way to dishevel my morning.
I waaaaaaaaas going to work on my article and then catch up with all of y'all during my lunch break!
Happy Thursday (almost FWFD!)!!


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Experiencing technical difficulties. I'm working on it...check back! :-)

The Queen said...

I'm there,, I mean I'm there while I'm typing this.. I love Fabreze and Mr. Clean. My two favorite products.. and I have so been wanting to try Swiffer, but not without a coupon...

Gary's third pottery blog said...

kinda funny, FW, like you're all speeded up! Had a bit of coffee today, right???

Anonymous said...

Whoosh! FW, you are Speedy Gonzalez today! *grin*

(I know it's gotta be frustrating for you, but it made me smile!)

Just Me said...

LOL. Farmer's Wife on tooo much coffeee. Now we know how her cuppie got broken. :)

Labels