Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'M IN THE NEWS!!!

"EXTRA! EXTRA!  READ ALL ABOUT ME!"
So, guess what!?  I made the news!  Well, actually, I guess it's more of a blogger tabloid.  But, still?  How awesome that I'm such a blog celeb to be featured here!!
Go check it out!  I'll be back this PM to catch up with readin' my Peeps!  After I fold the five loads of laundry piled on the laundry gurney.
Apparently, my link doesn't work. :-( Thanks BBMom for letting me know! Click the title to take you there and then scroll down to the write up about Farmer"s Wife! LOL! :-)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Bummer! I can not get the link to work. :(

Tink said...

That's awesome! Congrats. We should go have a beer to celebrate. ;)

Labels