Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Friday, November 7, 2008

No one came looking for me?

Wow!  No 3:00 a.m. post from me.  No morning post at all.  And, no one wondered?  No one found it odd?  I know, y'all have lives outside of blog world and it aint always about "poofin' Farmer*sWife's ego."  But still.  What if the field mice had carried me away?
[They've been running rampant and everyone everywhere with a field near has issues.  The mommies are big, fat and fluffy like an oversized Gerbil.  Only with sharper teeth, rabies and other scary stuff.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyhow, if you are wondering?
I SLEPT!!  Whoop!  I still woke up at 3:00 a.m.  Farmer, Jr. was hollering out in his sleep which I had just heard and was waking to, when DH -- bumped my leg with his.  Me, "Hmm?"
DH:  [As Farmer, Jr. hollers out again and I get up to go check on him] "Someone's hollerin'."
ME:  "If you heard it already, then why did you bump me?" [ie: Get up and tend to it yourself and let me sleep you fool.]  Most respectfully intended, of course.
Anyhow, I sent Farmer, Jr. into our bed because that was the easiest sooth for him.  Then, I fell in his bed (after checking the watch and seeing it was *GASP* the wretched 3:am) and I went back to sleep!  YAY!!!  And, then I dreamed.  A really good dream.  But, I can't tell you any more than that.  I can't tell DH either.  *mischievous grin*
Then, every body up.  We pick up breakfast tacos for the morning meal and eat them in the school cafeteria.  I take care of school business and type set the fund-raiser tickets before time to make hot lunches for the kiddos.  Then, I'm off to the sign store to get a sign made to advertise outside of the school about our fundraiser.
Then, I pop in the little eatery next door to the school to get caught up on some other business. DH had mentioned they had a sign that said they now have Wi-Fi! In the country?  In the little diner eatery?  Seriously?  They do!  Super Squeeeeee!
So, I've found yet another spot to hang with Macxine and work on the go while tending to children and every day life!  AWESOME.   And, I have a whole hour and 20 minutes before picking up the kids from school!  [Well, should my battery last -- I might have to sneak around looking for an outlet.]
So, so far that's my busy but not very interesting day.
Happy FWFD Friday!!!!!!  Yeeeee-HAW!  And, Boy Howdy!

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Major.Sunshine said...

Oh darlin' It's not that I didn't notice, it's that I don't check my blogs until afternoon so if you missed the AM I wouldn't have a clue.

Glad you got to sleep in. Some much needed R&R on a Fabulous Friday!!

Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday & happy weekend!
Friday night complete with Ta-Kill-Ya and margaritas at Casa Kcinnova!
Yeah, I shouldn't be blogging....
I'm only announcing it to the world...
Geez Louise...

And congrats on the sleep!

tt said...

**hanging head verrrrryyy low**
Sorry chica! My week's been...crazy...I DID notice you hadn't posted but i just thought you may be busy...you are crazy busy at times ya know.. :)
Am I excused??? please say yes :-*

Have a great weekend...and stay away from the meeces!

Jay said...

It's always good to find new wi-fi spots. There is only one here in my little town. Other than my apartment of course. ;-)

Prohomemaker.Com said...

LOL you slept and I had to get up early for work today! We live opposite lives. Your blog has become my evening addiction (next to a Simply Sleep and Gin and Tonic) :-)

Congrats on the Wi Fi find. BTW, *do* check CouponBelle (the link is on my blog roll) Her ideas and posts are truly wonderful. Oh, and prescription savings -- and free money -- was the focus of mine tonight. Who knew high blood pressure pays!? :-)

Anonymous said...

I totally noticed, should have emailed ya. I checked 3 time for an update(becuz blog reading is my life).

I am glad you got some sleep and found a new 'party' spot...

Happy Weekend.
xoxo

tt said...

still waiting to see if I'm excused.........hello....well?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

you probably dreamt of hamsters
::mischievous grin::

Labels