Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, January 11, 2009

DRAWING: Something Big!!!

Finally got around to tallying the entries for the "Something Big" drawing that I posted on January 1st. Reminder that the contest was open until midnight, Friday, January 9th. I want to thank everyone who participated and who dropped in to Root & Sprout for a good read. And, now, without further ado (and filmed on my new HD DXG digital camera): This little camera is awesome! I didn't even have to bother with YouTube. It loaded into the video section of my iPhoto program and blogger added it directly to my blog! SWEEEEE-EEEET!   As simple as it is? And, knowing how I obsess about anything new? Be prepared that I'll be vlogging about everything for awhile until the newness wears out of my system. Okay, well, after I finish my articles for Lis today and tomorrow (and maybe, Tuesday). :-D Happy Sunday!
Editor's Note:  It did take a good hour to upload.  But, YouTube is generally about the same by the time it uploads the video, processes, and then provides the embedding code.  So, ultimately, this camera is easier.  I just load the video [MP4] to the LT; choose it from blogger and Macxine does the rest!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Dez said...

Great way to pick the contest winners! Congratulations to the winners; and congratulations to LilGal (my little princess) for drawing the winners!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!
Tell Lil Gal she is a star!

Jay said...

The thing I like about YouTube is that it keeps all of my videos in one place. I can't keep them on my computer cause they take up too much space and my computer is old and slow.

Anyway, congrats to the winners!

Yellow Beads said...

I just loaded my first video to YouTube this week! Always something new to learn with today's technology!

tt said...

A new camera!!! Woohoo for you! I kept waiting for Lil gal to mug for the camera but she was quite reserved this time..... she's soooooooooo cute!
Congrats to your winners! and congrats to you for getting a new camera....that means we'll be seeing you more often yes???

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your new video cam!

And fun, fun, fun! I can't wait to see what I have won!
(Just so you know, I *DO* read those articles over at R&S, even though my kids are too old for some to apply... I read more but didn't want to hog all of your comment section.)

Labels