Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Friday, January 30, 2009

Who Turned on The Day?

Excuse me. Um, Father Time, is it? Yes, I was just wondering if you could turn back the day. Oh, I don't know. Maybe about an hour and a half? Yes. That would be quite nice. I just need a little more sleep. Yes, I do realize it is Friday. It's just been one of those "fly-by" weeks. And, in all due respect? I did lose two days this week. So, it isn't like I've just been slacking in my routine. Anyhow. See what you can do, would you? Thank you Kindly, FYI, check this out. [I'd post the actual video, but you know about the whole licensing and embedding rules.] http://www.youtube.com/user/alanjackson?blend=1 Still not the song I wanted, oh well. I gotta' shower. Happy FWFD!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

hey, what movie do you guys have for tonight?

Real Live Lesbian said...

I never have ANY luck with that old guy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

The Queen said...

I need a nap already!

Jay said...

Alan Jackson? Oh no! Let's go back to Taylor Swift. LOL

Also, if it's his or his label official YouTube page and the embed code is available, then I'm pretty sure you're free to post it.

Hey ... my word verification is "faker"

I take that personally. ;-)

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I am so with you on that one. ... And I gotta work this weekend, but hey, I am off to LA next Friday for a fun weekend. Yeah!

Labels