Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Full Moon Friday

This is the euphoria I felt yesterday as I drove up my in-laws drive and saw my MIL sitting on the porch enjoying the beautiful afternoon. That's the first thing she did when she got home from that nasty, ugly, hospital room "without a view."



I have to give a big shout out to GOD, because he captured my joyful emotions perfectly. There is a lot more color in that sky up there -- it just didn't capture as well through my camera lense. I need some type of light/color filter. [Notice how I say that like I "actually" know what I'm talking about -- but, I do think they make some type of filter/accessory for enhancing these type of pictures.]

Anyhow, I am ecstatically joyful [I'll express this joy more clearly and enthusiastically in my next post about "sleep in Saturday!" Whoo-hoo!] and yet calmly peacefull at the same time that we finally got her home. She still has quite a lot of healing to do -- but, it's so much easier in the "comforts of your own home."

So, this is last night's full moon I found hanging up in the big, black, darkend sky. Well, I'm not sure if it is "completely" full.



But, it's beautiful....just the same.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels