Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Gift from the Heart

Re: My last post about our Anniversary today. So, a "leatherman tool" was suggested [yes, he has one]. A "hug from behind and a smooch" was suggested [will do]. In addition, I stopped by Radio Shack today after we closed on the house as they often have those "little gadgets" that make a perfect little gift. Realize, I do not want to spend TONS of money -- DH's definately worth it but we are also now paying for the house he built for us. They didn't have anything he would find useful...considered stopping by Tractor Supply, but he basically owns stock there too.



So this is what I came up with. It's hand made and from the heart. It is something my DH is well in need of, deserves, and it's free. So I will give him this "gift certificate" in addition to making one of his favorite recipes, serving up a cold beer in an ice cold mug (upon his arriving home) and, possibly, even draw him a nice warm "soak" in my Queen of Sheba tub [big enough for a King].

Happy Anniversary Honey and thanks for the last nine [13 in total] years.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Krishna said...

Awww, how sweet. I can't believe its been so 9 years already. Seems like yesterday we saw you beaming from ear to ear in your beautiful wedding dress and 1,000 of your closest friends dancing the night away. Happy anniversary.

Labels