Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WWC, 02-19-08 (I'm late): Found, Curve

So, I'm a day late but things have been really hectic around here. Here are my "captures" at FOUND and CURVE. I think I enjoyed the curve a little more.



So, here is a nasty old lighter my kids found somewhere at the back of the property where all the construction remnants still remain from building the house. YUCK! (No offense to those of you who enjoy and partake in a smoke). I will say someone probably found themselves quite irrational when they couldn't find their lighter to "light up."

Here is an old rusted paint brush the kids also found. (I assume it was them because it was neatly placed upon the outside sill of one of our windows.) I am pretty sure this was used by the the crew that stained our cabinets, then it got lost, rained on, rusted...and discovered by small children.

They did a fab job on our cabinets, by the way.


In my hands are some rocks I found in my son's boot. Luckily, before they were spilled out all over the entire floor.

Can you believe these actually remained in that boot all day long? You would think he'd find it uncomfortable and dump them at the playground, where they belong.

I think my curves are much better.
Roses have curves (my DH gave me these on Valentine's day).



My daughter has absolutely beautifully full, curved lips. I wish I could say the same for myself, but these also come from my DH.

I apologize for my formatting on this post. I'm not at my own computer and it gets quite frustrating. It shouldn't make a difference, but for some strange reason it does. Oh, and I had one more curve picture of my thumbnail and the half moon within it -- good pic, but "this computer" won't save the "modifications." Ugh, I really need that laptop.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Scottifer said...

Awww my Niece is so pretty!

Aunt Jackie said...

Very cool pics! I love finding things... like cool people and interesting blogs too!

Have a great week!

Tink said...

Aw. What an adorable picture of the lil' one. And I LOVE the paint brush. What a neat find.

R.E.H. said...

Good pictures.

I, like you, cannot quite understand how your son could walk around with all those rocks in his boot... it must've been incredibly uncomfortable.

Knight said...

Check out the lips on that lucky girl! She's a doll.

Labels