Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, February 11, 2008

WWC, 02-12-08: Motion, Suspend

I really had a lot of fun with this past week's WWC. I had the hardest time eliminating pictures (and, although you can't tell, I really did discard a lot).


Sliding....motion....captured.


Swinging...motion...suspended.



Motion directed................Motion stopped.



Child suspended......

And, yet again, for good measure:


I just can't get enough of these. Happy Tuesday.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

R.E.H. said...

Great pictures. Child suspended - that was my favorite!

Well played!

Tink said...

Those are awesome! I really dig the "series" shots. And, of course, the sunset picture is lovely. :)

Labels