Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chivalry: The Dance!

I received an email today from a friend.  Our home builder actually.  (Y'all remember, we're Shiner Bock buddies!)  Anyhow, he sent me the link to this video and it is absolutely cute, funny, and all of the above.
I'm dedicating this to tink as she was having a down day yesterday.  Basically, one of those "I hate people" days.  And, she is also getting married in November -- so this will double up her spirits in two ways!  I'm hopin'!
Wedding dance off I tried really hard to get find the code to embed.  I was able to download once but -- it didn't work right.  This is too cute and funny and adorable!
These are destined for a lifetime of fun together!
Happy Dancin' Saturday!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

happy Saturday to you too

Knight said...

That was great. Thanks for sharing.

tt said...

OMG........LMAO!!!
that was hilarious!! That HAD to make Tink smile. and maybe give her an idea or two??? hummm???
too fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was hilarious! What a funny couple!!!

Tink said...

LOL! That is equally cool and horrifying. I don't think I could ever do that in front of a bunch of people. Not even if I were really really drunk. Thanks for linking.

Anonymous said...

Fun to watch, but it would never be me doing it! I've seen others kind of like this, so I guess it is the new "thing to do."

Labels